Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11?

So I feel like I have to comment but I'm not even sure what to say . . . everything is cliche. Or maybe I want really to say the opposite of all the cliche things?

I think mostly today of the families that lost someone . . .

It sucks that the events of that day have gotten us into wars in multiple countries since then

and turned our society suspiciously against itself ...

made our foreign affairs into a crusade for the religion of the "free"

But no one can be free when there is war in their homeland
And still no peace exists there
Despite many lives given on both--every--side

So I hope for the future

May I one day live in a world in which we truly care for each human...feed their needs and heal each wound, seen and unseen

I hope I see it

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...