Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Friday, June 10, 2011

Photo Friday: Meeting Ava (AKA Biscuit)

I am thrilled to announce the birth of our newest gorgeous family member, Ava Rose, AKA Biscuit! Born today, June 10th, 5:30ish in the morning, 6 pounds 10 ozs, 20 inches long!

Parenthood suits my beautiful cousin Emily very well, doesn't it?

Of course a good birth often involves a great supportive partner, and the new Dad Trevor did an amazing job as well!

The proud grandparents were totally glowing, too (here pictured with james instead of their first granddaughter, ;)
My Aunt Sue and me were right on the same wavelength during the labor, and were texting each other with anxious excitement all day yesterday!

And my Grandma was thrilled to meet her first great-grand-daughter (3rd great-grandchild!)

My amazing cousin Emily will hopefully do a guest post and share her birth story, so I don't want to spoil the details, but suffice it to say, I have never been prouder to call her my cousin. :-)

Welcome, beautiful Ava!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I really hope emily does a post about her birth, I can't wait to hear about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...