Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sellout

Well, I've sold out!

I signed up for google to place ads in my blog. Depending on my page views, etc, they will send me a check.

On the one hand, I do sort of look at my blog as a job--I like to provide information that could be helpful to other people, share my experience, and keep everyone who loves and cares about James David and our family updated on how things are going with us. Obviously I enjoy this and don't care about making money off of it, but I think it might be good for me to make a little money off of it--like evidence that what I'm doing is valuable and motivation to do even better.

On the other hand, I've got standards, and if a single f0rmula ad appears on this blog I will immediately regret selling out and will cancel my ads immediately. Got it, Google Adsense ad targeting software? Those are MY terms and conditions.

Anyway, I have no idea what every ad view is worth so we'll see if it's worth it or not.

Update: Well ads appeared today--mostly I like them. Right now there is one for veggie protein, which I really like, Groupon (coupon sales), which I like, and some networking agency, which I am indifferent to. So, so far it seems good to me! Maybe it will even be useful/helpful to me or someone else at some point.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...