Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ooooowww Update

So in my previous post, published at 9:30ish pm, I'd said that James had been nursing non-stop for three hours . . . Yeah so, this went on with only a few breaks to sleep for 5 mins, be changed, or cry inconsolably, until 2:20 am.

Holy crapola. Today we tried REALLY hard not to let him sleep for too long during the day. We woke him up from both his long naps (and we had to try REALLY hard), but he fell asleep (hopefully "for the night") around 7:30 tonight, so so far, it has worked!

Now we just need to get me to sleep and I'll be ready to face a new "day" (ie, whenever he wakes up next).

Sorry all my recent posts have been whines. Hopefully I'll write something of substance soon.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope it went well for you. We had a rough night last night, she was up every 1 1/2 hours to eat from 6:00 until 3am. so I feel for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...