Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, June 28, 2010

20 Weeks Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks pregnant, which is halfway through my pregnancy--CRAZY!!

But I have to say that on this vacation I really started feeling more pregnant. My parents, three sisters, Grandmother, and James all just returned from a week in Bar Harbor, Maine. It was unbelievable, I will try to post pictures later. We did a lot of hiking and it was so fun just to spend evenings with everyone, playing cards, doing puzzles, eating together, etc.

But I feel like my belly is really pregnant now, and James David is kicking me all day every day if I am still enough to be paying attention to it. I saw so many pictures and videos of me with this baby belly and it is hard to deny anymore that I'm pregnant!

I think it also finally hit my Mom, which was nice; she was in this state of disbelief before. My sisters, too, are getting really into touching my belly all the time, and talking about their "nephew" and stuff--it is really cool.

As for me--I still have trouble grasping that my child is alive inside me. I have the pictures from the ultrasound last week--and he is obviously a baby in there, but to picture that he is laying there inside me, I just can NOT wrap my brain around it--it is SO crazy.

Oh well, I have 5 more months to get used to it I guess!! ;-)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you had a lot of fun! and YEAH for 20 weeks!! It's going by fast, I can't believe that you are 20 weeks already....just wait until he starts really kicking you :)

A said...

Oh man, I can't wait to see how big you've gotten! 20 weeks! Can't wait to hear about the trip, I'm glad you had fun!

Marilyn said...

dats a baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...