Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Second Cousin: Almost Done!

So my cousin Dave's girlfriend Tracy is now 38 weeks pregnant! She'll be delivering James' new cousin, Parker David, any time now (or more realistically, in 3 weeks, LOL)!

James was the first great-grandchild on both of my parents' sides of the family, and Parker is number two on my Dad's side--meaning James' first second cousin (on my side). I'm so thrilled and excited! They live in FL so we won't get to visit with them too often, but it will be great when we do get to see them!

I hope she has a fast and easy labor--best wishes Tracy! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Best wishes to them!!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo excited! This baby is going to be too cute! And I just heard that Josh is engaged, CRAZY! Guess that means a CA trip is in our future...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...