Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Friday, March 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


My friend Michelle has awarded me with the stylish blogger award! Thanks so much Michelle! This is the one and only award I have ever gotten, it means a lot to me!

Michelle is someone I met on I-village (my message boards) when we were both expecting babies in November! I love to read her blog about her SIX daughters and one son, and their homeschooling and craft projects and Michelle's take on parenting.

Here is her blog!

The rules to follow for those receiving the Stylish Blogger Award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 things about myself...

1. I am vegan.
2. I have been married for 4.5 years!
3. My son is nearly 4 months old!
4. I am addicted to facebook--and ivillage and blogger.
5. I don't have (hardly) any "real-life" Mom-friends in my area, and only a few out of my area!
6. I have done hundreds of hours of reading and research about breastfeeding (including problem solving), and natural birth.
7. I think spending time every day feeling grateful can make or break your whole life--I have a lot to be thankful for.

I'm going to attempt to notify (about) 15 people that I am giving them this award! I'm not sure who qualifies as "recently discovered" but I guess I'll make my own judgment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...