Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Friday, September 3, 2010

James has the hiccups!

I had heard so many people talk about their little in-utero babies having the hiccups but it has never happened to me . . . until today!!

I was just laying here reading Harry Potter for the zillionth time, and I feel what felt like a little kick, and then another, and then another, and then another . . . in this steady rhythm. And I realized, low and behold, my baby has the hiccups! I was so proud.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Maxim had hiccups daily in-utero and it was how I knew he was head down towards the end...the steady movement right in the hot spot, lol! Its a neat feeling. He has the hiccups almost daily now too!

Liz said...

I'm with Ruby...Dot has them regularly, and the movement is right in the hot spot! The funniest thing ever was when DH and Dot had them at the same time the other night. I could hear DH, and feel Dot. :)

Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...