Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Three Months Old

Yesterday James was three months old!


The day before his three month birthday, he started holding onto and playing with toys. I was very excited and happy about this.

Today I put a little warm water in a sippy cup and let him chew on it. He really liked that a lot!!

It is starting to get warmer and I'm starting to be able to take him out a bit more. I can't wait for all the snow to melt and to really be able to take him on longer walks!


I can't believe it is nearly March, and that my baby is already three months old!

He is starting to babble more and have a lot more to say. Still no rolling over, which is aokay with me! He is starting to get better at holding up his head and shoulders during tummy time, though, which is nice. He still really doesn't like tummy time but hopefully now that he is getting stronger and can hold on to toys he'll start to enjoy it more.


I am really enjoying being home with him. I love hanging out with him and he has recently started to laugh, which is really fun and motivating, hehe! His Dad is really good at making him laugh!


It is awesome to watch him learn and grow and change so fast--I can't wait to see what he'll be doing a month from now!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to hear him babble and laugh!

Amy said...

Happy 3 months! 1/4 of the year down!

justadrienne said...

I was thinking that, Amy! 1/4 of a year! Crazy!

Cheryl said...

Happy 3 months!

Ella said...

Happy 3 months James!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHH I love this blog entry, all these pictures are so friggin cute. I MISS THIS LITTLE GUY! Happy 3 months to my favorite nephew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...