Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Facebook: This has nothing to do with Babies

For months I have been having issues with my Facebook account. I know you are all thinking I could probably stand to spend a little less time on FB, but it was a life saver when I was on bedrest, and I like keeping up with everyone.

Anyway, it is fine if I never sign out and don't restart the computer. But if I somehow need to log back in, my password doesn't work, though half the time somehow it just signs me in automatically without me putting my password in (maybe if I am still somehow logged in or something?).

When I am "locked out", there is no telling if it will somehow resolve itself in hours, days, weeks or what. I have written five million requests to the facebook help team and have NEVER gotten any response (and yes I check my spam filter--I mean, I get other Emails from FB!).

It is just super annoying. Especially because all the stupid games I play are time-sensitive. :-/

Okay, that's my rant for the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...