Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, April 19, 2010

Well

I had forgotten that I posted about the miscarriage. It is so weird now to read my happy excited words--it was only a few days later that we found out it was a blighted ovum . . . and I had a D+C . . . I remember shaking in the hospital gown, some kind of reaction to the IV and stress . . .

Throughout this infertility (because, as you'll note, this blog was started in 2008 as an attempt to chronicle our pregnancy journey and it is now 2010), James has been so amazing. I feel as if it has almost given us a window into how deeply we can love each other.

Anyway, this blog is not an infertility blog--or it would be much much longer. On to happier things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...