Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, April 26, 2010

OMG A Follower!!

Someone is following my blog!! Or at least she says she is! ::Waves to Cathy::

I totally thought this was like my secret blog, and of course I intended to tell people about it once I was farther along in the pregnancy and it was out there, so people could see how I was feeling and what I was thinking in the beginning, but being "followed" already totally surprised me.

Though, I suppose other people who have blogs could follow me pretty easily. I was just, for some reason, under a delusion that this was like a private, secret blog until I had told you about it. But I am obviously wrong!

Anyway, it is sort of exciting to have a follower, but, dear follower, just know that this pregnancy is still pretty much on the DL. As you might have read on another post, I could count on one hand the number of people who James and I have told about this pregnancy, and none of them are my parents or sister. So "Shhh!!" it is still a secret. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...