Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, May 1, 2010

14 Days to Go!

Only 14 days until I hit trimester 2! Technically, trimester 2 starts at 13 weeks, 4 days. I feel like I will finally be able to breathe a little easier.

In other news, James and I did manage to *almost* clean up the kitchen and living room in anticipation of seeing our dear cousin Doug tonight. I am so excited to see him!! James said he wants to tell him that I'm pregnant. :-D There wouldn't be any other explanation for my complete lack of drinking--usually Doug can convince just about anyone to indulge heavily.

But, now I can be the designated driver, so hopefully James will have plenty of fun tonight--he is really funny when he's a little drunk. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...