Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Midwife Appointment Today!

So today is the first official appointment with our midwife! Since she is home-based, she is coming to our house for the appointment. I really like her so this should be fun, but it also means I need to CLEAN MY HOUSE.

It WAS JUST pristinely clean like seriously? Two days ago, but for some reason James and I can mess it up in a very incredible way in just 48 hours. Sigh. So I'm off to clean. And I only have 2.5 hours left because it's 11:30 and our appointment is at 2. But am I motivated? No. Not at all.

Sigh, YOU CAN DO IT ADRIENNE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh! I do the same thing when I meet new people . . . the house must be clean! The house must be clean! Too funny.

Pretty All True

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...