Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Kicks

I know this is like one of my favorite topics now, but . . .

I feel like my uterus grew or I got more fluid in there because suddenly it seems like he has more room in there. I still feel him kicking all the time, but now sometimes I notice him in different positions (like my stomach is bulging out on the right, and then later on, on the left), so I feel like he is able to move around better and I less often have the feeling like he is hanging out in the very bottom of my uterus--it is less uncomfortable to bend over or move around. So yay for him having more room.

Another thing I wanted to say is how nice and relaxing this part of pregnancy is. My fear of miscarriage is gone, especially now as the baby is practically viable outside the uterus (I am 21 weeks today and I have heard of babies surviving who were born that early), and I just don't feel like he is going to come more than 2 weeks early . . .

And now I can feel him kicking every day all the time. So it is SO reassuring to know that everything is good in there with him.

And I just plain feel good. I feel like being pregnant really stabilizes my hormones--making me less likely to feel depressed or amotivated--I feel like it makes me really healthy--I'm not overeating because the baby is using everything--I just feel good and happy. :-)

2 comments:

clare on earth said...

i'm glad things are good!

Unknown said...

I still can't believe you're having a baby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...