Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Veins, Stretch Marks, and Peeing

I thought it was time for a new "symptoms" post. I haven't posted much about symptoms because I've been feeling really good since the pulled muscle incident. I now sleep with about 30 pillows (okay, three really--the wedge pillow under my belly, one between my legs, and one under my head), but as long as I am good with the pillows, my back and stomach seem to be in pretty good shape.

But finally I think my huge boobs, belly, body, and the increased blood circulating all around has caused some changes. First, I look like a road map. There is a highway going down my chest to each breast and a series of roads all over my boobs. Additionally, there is a thoroughfare down each side of my body spreading its little tributaries all over my stomach.

So, sometimes when I look in the mirror, I think I might have gotten some stretch marks on my boobs and under my stomach. But then, I'm not sure, and think maybe it is just the veins. The jury is still out on that one.

But peeing is a definite. I had a little break from peeing frequency for a month or two, but now it is back to full force. I'm back to getting up at least once a night to pee. When I was driving back from Whitney's (a 90-min drive), I had to pull over to pee in the woods and felt as if I was going to explode if I tried to go any farther without going. Sometimes I go, and then LITERALLY five minutes later, I will feel as if I have to go again. Sometimes this second trip produces mere teaspoons of pee, but other times my bladder has miraculously filled in five minutes and I have a full other batch of pee in there . . . it's true, pregnancy is a miracle!!

5 comments:

clare on earth said...

I just had a wow adrienne really is pregnant moment...goosebumpercars!

Wildefrost said...

Have your boobs started to leak yet? I wake up with giant drool spots...under my boobs. I've started expressing the fluids once a day or so because if I don't, it's everywhere. So gross, and so amazing. I keep telling Sean he should drink it if he feels like he's going to get a cold. He seems repulsed. Haha

Alyssa said...

Ah, the peeing :S I now get up 3 times a night to pee. Not fun.

A said...

I get up 2 or 3 times a night to pee and I'm not even pregnant. I just have a ridiculously small bladder.

justadrienne said...

Clare--I had that moment today.

Lauren--Nope--sometimes I try squeezing them to see if there is anything, but apparently not yet!

Amy--You should do kegel exercises--I bet you have a weak pelvic floor. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...