Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Friday: Northampton (My First Guest Post!)

This is my first ever guest post! I asked my best/oldest friend (since we were ten) Mariclare to share a post on here about our trip almost a week ago to Northampton for Jessie's birthday!

Mariclare is an amazing photographer and painter, here is just a few samples! Check out her blog to see more of her painting and photography! And if you didn't ever see the amazing pregnancy painting she did for me, you should check that out, too.


Last Saturday, in honor of our friend Jessie's birthday, a few of us drove up to Northampton to spend the day.


Jessie, Adrienne, myself and our friend Amy try to get together once a year and spend the weekend in Northampton; this year, Amy couldn't make it, and our friend Clare joined us for the first time!


It's always good to all get together for this tradition; the way I see it, I don't have enough "girl time" in my life, and it's really fulfilling to spend time with close, long-time girlfriends.



Also this time, we had another first-timer join us and it was a BOY! And his name is James.


And he made the trip way fun.


He was like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae!

5 comments:

laurengould said...

OMG He is so cutie I need to squish him

Jessie said...

Hi, Mariclare!! You rule! I love going to Northampton with you guys and James. He will know so much about periods when he grows up.

Unknown said...

james is going to be a lady's man in the best possible way.

By: Kate Nadeau said...

I looked at these on FB and I remember thinking, that looks like the parking garage in NoHo, but I blew it off... there are a lot of parking garages out there.

Anyhow, I digress... great pics... James is such a cutie.

A said...

Yay! I'm glad you had fun! I definitely want to go next time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...