Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome Parker David!

My cousin's girlfriend had her baby! On my Dad's side, this is the second baby in James' generation.

He was born via cesarean birth because based on the ultrasound they guessed him to be 10 lbs! Actually he was only 8 lbs 3 ozs, haha!


Anyway I am totally obsessed with him I think he is GORGEOUS! Makes me even more excited for my other cousin to have her GIRL baby in another two months. Or my sister in law to have HER girl baby! Eeek!

Here's a comparison shot--Parker on his Birth Day and James about a week old.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute!! Congrats!!!!

A said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

He IS cute! Natalya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...