Expecting our Little Brother in November!

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fingers Crossed for Cortney and Missy!

I wanted to collect some prayers and positive thoughts for a couple of friends of mine today--I mentioned them both here.

My friend Cortney, in her first cycle of IVF, has had a great response from her embryos and has her transfer tomorrow (babies back in Mommy). PLEASE PLEASE send her your prayers, hopes and crossed fingers that these are some sticky embryos!!

My friend Missy has just had her second IUI. Please send HER your prayers, hopes, and crossed fingers that a healthy sperm meets a healthy egg, and she also ends up with a nice sticky embryo.

These ladies would make amazing mothers. I am hoping with all my heart that a beautiful baby makes its way into each of their wombs (and then stays put!).

:::STICKY BABY VIBES FOR BOTH OF YOU:::

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...